Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i the only loser..?

who is worried about getting my period?
im sorry,but every girl in my family got theres when they are 13,im about to be 14 july 10,and my doctor said im gonna get it before im 14,im having lots of discharge,but its watery,im bloating,and mild cramps,i dont have my period yet,and i just wanted to know if these are any signs that im gonna get mine soon :( please help me?
Answer:
Those are signs that it's coming... but there's just no guarantee of when. Cramps and bloating are typical premenstrual symptoms, so you'd be smart to carry a couple pads in your purse in case it starts unexpectedly when you're not at home. Don't worry, though... 13-going-on-14 is a completely normal age to get it and it's a perfectly normal part of a woman's life. I don't know anyone who loves getting her period, but we all manage to live with it!
Other than the other signs of puberty (armpit/pubic hair, breat development), there aren't really any signs that your period is going to show up soon. You pretty much just have to wait it out, and there isn't any REAL guarantee you'll get it before you're 14.
Yes, claim down because when you get it your going to wish you never had it. I believe I got mines at 12
yes maybe no dont no
Yes. But don't be worried you will be fine.
Most likely.

These are signs that you will.
Sounds like you're going to get it soon.
You're not the only loser... I hate getting them. Gah, they suck.
why do want it so bad, i want my to stop , if i were you i would the happiest person on Earth. Anyways just wait , it will come when it comes
You'll get it soon. I don't understand why you're worried. I recently got mine and IT SUCKS! It limits what you can do when you have it. Just enjoy your time without it while you still can.
When it happens it just happens. All girls start at different ages.Some are younger than you but you should soon since you are having the symptoms.
These might be signs that it will come soon, it is a definite possibility. Don't worry if you don't have it, though. Just because every girl in your family got their period at 14 doesn't mean that you automatically will. Everyone is different!
You are not a loser! You are perfectly normal and so is your body! Every girl is different...I was a very late bloomer (everyone in my family got theirs when they were 12 including a chest I have neither) You should start within the next week or so ( based on your signs) and if not, I would see your doctor about your symptoms he maybe able to give you better insight! Good luck and remember every body is different!
Hate to tell you but, worrying will only hold it off more.Tenses the muscles up!! If by the time you are 15 to 16 and you don't get it a doctor can actually bring it on and then you will develop normally..I had a friend that waited til she was 17 and still developed fine...gorgeous figure!! Eventually it will happen and you'll wish it didn't.lol.take it from an old chick!

Dahrma
You have all the signs of getting your period, so I'm sure it will be soon. I had cramps and bloating a couple months before I got mine. Hang in there, it's sure to happen soon. Good Luck hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net