Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I overreacting?

I got my period on June 19th and it ended a couple days later. I am on the pill and use condoms.

This past week I am having mild back pain along with some pelvic pain. I was scared this meant pregnancy so I took two pregnancy tests that were negative...and I mean, I just got my period.

Is there any way I am pregnant?? I do have IBS but I've never had mild back/pelvic pain like this. I did take Imodium a couple times when I didn't need to and Pepto as well, and I have bowel movements every morning but it still seems as though I'm a little constipated.

What do you guys think?? I don't have any of other other "classic" symptoms of pregnancy...
Answer:
u just got ur period. and u r on the pill. and u use condoms. statistically the probability of you being pregnant is like less than 0.005%.
so not, you are not pregnant. if you keep looking for "pregnancy" symptoms, I am sure that you will find many. anyways, u don麓t get those for at least a month. so bottom line, yes, you are overreacting. relax.
sounds like you're not pregnant!
It sounds more like your IBS.
Do you think it could be ovulation?Sometimes that can be painful for me.Ask your doctor.
It don't seem like you are pregnant but you should go see your doctor since no one here is going to be able to diagnose what your problems are. It will set your worrying mind at ease, if anything. Good luck.
One of the benifits of using the pill is they tend to shorten periods. They are used to treat heavy periods.
I've be willing to bet you are not pregnant and are just being blessed with shorter and less intense periods.
if the time-line you presented is correct, you're not pregnant. you can only get pregnant during ovulation, which is usually around day 14, counting your 1st day of your period as "day 1". you may, however, have a cyst which could be swollen and causing pain. or it could be from your ibs. good luck!
http://www.cancerschmancer.org/... any pelvic pain could be an early sign of cancer, check out the website, listen to you body %26 ask questions to your doctor!
you are not pregnanat but something messed up with the period system.
the same happened to my gf and after check the doctors said she got a bacterial infection inside so she took three days treatment and got well just two weeks ago.
Please, go to the doctor.
That just sounds like IBS
Doubt it. This would be only day 13 of your cycle. So if you did ovulate, which you shouldn't because your on the pill, now would be your ovulation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net