Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I too fat?

I am a 13 year old and I'm 5'3. I weigh 170 pounds. I know that I'm seriously overweight, but I really need help. I want to lose as much weight as I can before the end of August. I'm tired of being made fun of. I'm tired of not doing what my friends can do and wear. Most of my fat is at the front at my stomach. Can someone help me?I REALLY WANT HELP.
Answer:
Try the South Beach diet. I lost 30 lbs with it in about six months, and I felt great after the first two days. You can probably get the book from your local public library, so you wouldn't need to buy anything special. Low-carb definitely works!
control eating habbits diet and excersize
The best thing to do is simple...diet and exercise. Do not lower your calorie intake to under 1,200 calories per day. Eat lean protein, vegetables, fruit, drink lots of water. Cut out sugar, cakes, cookies and soft drinks. Watch how much pasta, rice, etc. that you eat.

Start off with walking, swimming, any activity that you like that keeps you busy.

If you really have a hard time...go to the doctor and ask them to give your permission to join Weight Watchers. It's a wonderful program

The weight will not come off overnight. It's going to take time and there is no instant cure.
well u need to understand that you can't go bulimic or anorexic because it will catch up with u! Now u can start by eating healthy instead of a bag of chips try an apple or orange! also try to run or walk around your neighborhood and take a bottle water with and do it with friends that want to help you! You will see the difference and don't get on th scale every night try one a week!
Well if it's mostly your stomach, try crunches.
Eat smaller portians and healthier foods.
No sodas, chips, chocolate, or any of the sort.
Exercise at least 45 minutes a day and drink plenty of water.
do not eat more than 2,000 calories a day.
Good Luck!
Remember, don't listen to people who make fun of you, and don't look at those anorexic models and think that they are a good weight cause they're not.
If you set your mind to it, you can loose the weight.
I know what you are feeling because I have been in the same situation. You should exercise 4 days a week for about 30- 60 minutes. Drink a lot of water and cut the junk food out of your meals. Try to ignore soda, candy, pizza, gum(sugar), etc. And if you feel that you need a snack, just chew sugar-free gum. I suggest doing some cardio...cause it really helps!Good Luck!!
well one. what ever you do dont starve yourself.eat alot healthier and when your like hungry and want a snack dont get junky food get like some fruit like apples strawberries or watermelon anything healthy and
for excerize 1 opition.become a member at the YMCA.they help over weight childeren.
Opition 2 start praticapating in a sport.
Opition 3 instead of sitting side when your bored and watching tv. go outside dribble a soccer or basketball around. go on a walk with a pet(if you have one) if you dont have a pet you can still go out and go on walks. whatever you do. if you keep doing all of these you should be able to loose weight

hope this helpss
try doing these exercises a much as possible. i know it will hurt at first but when you see yourself starting to shed those extra pounds you'll feel ssooo a-m-a-z-i-n-g that it's beyond words. Best of luck to you :).

sprint 500 meters 3or4 times a day
crunches/sit ups

running several miles or you can walk or bike
do repeats uphill ( this exercise sucks when you're doing it but believe me it works wonders) do this 5 or 6 times and dont be scared tackle a big hill

run with you're dog, if you dont have one offer to run with your neighbor's dog you can get in shape together lol

cut your food intake down and cut back on junk food

and last but this is THE most important one... believe in yourself because you can lose the weight and even if it isnt fun it will work and have fun while doing it
hope this helps good luck again!
its simple don't eat McDonald's
start walking and drink water walking is the easiest way to lose weight start by walking down your street, then as you start to feel more energy walk faster.
If you really have the desire you can do anything you want. Try lots of exercice like walking, don't start out too hard or you will dread doing it. Also try eating lots of green fresh or frozen veggies and meat. Drink lots of water (about 80 ounces a day). Before long you should see some results. You will lose inches before pounds so don't get discouraged. Good luck. Also remember that you are young and some of your weight problems will go away with time.
For your height you should weigh 115 to 120 pounds. Yes you are quite overweight.

Do this to start. Stop eating all bread, potatoes, rice, all sweets, and sodas. NO SNACK FOODS AT ALL. NO FAST FOOD AT ALL.

You can eat meat, green, orange, yellow vegetables. All salads. Go very easy on the dressings.

Have eggs with hard cheese (Not American slices) and a little diced veggies like onions, peppers, in the eggs to make an omelet for breakfast.

Read packages a High protein diet will quickly curb your appetite and help you eat less.

Walk briskly every morning and every evening to burn calories. Do not lay around, stay active to burn calories.

Do not eat anything after 7 at night. You can do it, good luck.
Do as much working out as possible without hurting yourself.

Eat well like eat how you would normally just leave out the chips, icecream, pizza, cookies and all that other junk. BUT when you eat remember to eat slow. Take your time to chew and taste.

Run! Sit-ups! Squats!

Hey and don't forget when you run you can stop walk catch your breathe and then start running again.

I used to run and then sit down when I was tired and then wondered why I wasn't a better runner..oops.
Honey, it is very important that you do it safely. You shouldnt try to lose too much too fast. To be honest I was in your position when I was your age. Please take my advice and respect yourself. You are a beautiful young girl no matter what anyone says. If you would like any advice please e mail me and I would gladly talk to you. Good Luck
Try to find some healty energy bars that you like to substitute for any junk food u might want..just keep working at it and everything will be fine.
no you're not to fat you probally have a lot of mucscle. that weieghs morse than fat. Don't go by numbers gage it by how you feel about yourself.
You'll get through it. When I was 12, I was 142lbs. I knew that I had to lose weight if I wanted to try out for soccer again. I dropped 30lbs. By jogging, walking, and crunches.
Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net