Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I underweight?

Hi I don't know if I'm underweight or not. I am 4 '10' and I only weigh 70 pounds!
Answer:
Yes, you are. Here is a BMI calculator: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/... It's basically a standard among doctors. Yours is 14.6 whereas anything uder 18.5 is underweight. Although, everybody is different, and that just might be the way your body works... However, it might not be a very healthy situation. Bring it up to your doctor at the next visit.
yeah
yep... terribly underweight... you should be 90lbs
hm,you might be a LITTLE under,but all you need to do is maybe add 10 pounds -^_^-
hell yes you are, here are the steps u need to get larger.
For the next year, eat 1 whole pizza everyday for lunch :)
Yes. You should speak to your doctor about how to safely bring your weight up.
I would say yes, you are. For your height you aren't near what your normal weight should be. Sometimes we are genetically made up the way we are and there's nothing we can do about it. Just embrace who you are and love yourself.
yeah. talk to your doctor about gagining some weight healthily
Ya. you kinda are. I think your suppost to be about 100 pounds.
I think so. about 90 lbs should be more healthy. Do you tend to starve yourself? Then yes, it's a problem. If however it is part of your genetic makeup then don't worry too much about it.
take care
Nope, I'm 5' and weigh 72 lbs... don't worry. You probably have fast metabolism.
It all depends on your age. If you are 11--14 then no, but if you are 16 or older, yes. I am 4'11", 21 and weigh 90-95 lbs.
I would have to say yes...I am 5'0" and weigh 94 lbs and I'm considered a little underweight. You should talk to your doc about how to gain some healthy weight...it could also be due to a medical condition like hyperthyroid so you should get it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net