Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i under weight??

I weigh 98 pounds and im 14 years old and my height is 5'3. I have a lot of my friends tell me that im too skinny and even my family says that...but then some other people say that i might just me natrually skinny and that i dont need to gain weight...So am i under weight?
Answer:
have your parents make an appointment with your doctor for a physical and nutritional counseling. currently, you are setting yourself up for an eating disorder.
I'm the same age and 5'3" and a half and weigh about 100 pounds feel as if I want to loose a little weight. You are at a great weight I think
not for your age, but if my 16 you haven't started developing and gaining weight you should probably try eating more. i'm sure you are fine for now though.
u should weigh 115 ur very underweight sticky
most likely you're just naturally skinny. nothing to worry about. my sister is 14 and she weighs 100 lbs. but if you are concerned just eat normally if you excercise continue to do so and don't worry about what other people think. you are perfect the way you are
i'm your age and height and i weigh 91 pounds! people tell me that i'm underweight too but i think i'm just naturally slim. maybe you are the same... x
The weight you have quoted is a bit light for a woman of 5'3" but you are only 14 and you may still be developing.

If you are dieting or watching your weight , then you shouldn't be. Allow yourself to eat plenty of healthy food. When you are fully physically mature your weight should be between 110 and 130 lb depending on your build provided you dont get any taller. If you grow taller you will need to allow yourself a higher weight.
I was around 98 pounds when I has 14 too.
yes, your under weight. i suggest you gain. my Friend is 17 and weighs 117. she passed out in school and was sent to the hospital! i think you should consider listening to your family. they love you and don't want you to grow ill. you can get sick an die if it gets worse. so please, gain weight!!
if you are that worried then talk to your doctor. but you are still at that age where you are growing into a women. so i wouldn't worry, but to put your mind at ease, please talk to your doctor. don't go onto webmd.com because all they do is scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net