Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I too skinny?

I'm female, 5'6" and 110 pounds.

People say I'm "really skinny" and they make joke about anorexia but I've never thought so. I eat normally and whatnot. Am I really underweight? I thought I was normal weight.
Answer:
your a bag of bones. go to the doctor. I like to be thin but thats kinda icky
a little underweight. but you are fine.

you just need to gain about 5 more pounds.
nah maybe 10 more pounds but not realy.
nah...
my friend is as tall as you
and she ways 100 lbs...
and she looks fine
she pretty much has THE perfect body
so dont fret
im sure you look fineeee
If that's the way you are then screw them. If you are really concerned enough see a doctor to make sure you are healthy.
ask a doctor
If you are small boned then you should be within normal range.
Always people are not happy with what they have.. If they are fat they go out to burn their fat and become thin.. if they are thin.. they want to become fat by eating lot.

This is a normal human behavior...

But my advice is be happy for being yourself. Keep smiling
your a little under weight, I would say you should way about 130-150.



But who cares. At least your not overweight.
Yeah I'm 5/5 and I'm 120 but I'm also 10% body fat thanks to my dad and my coach so you need to start drinking wie protean its grouse but it works
That IS underweight and you should try to gain maybe ten punds or maybe a bit more then work out so you have some definition. It will look good then. Don't listen to other poeple but you do need to be healthy. Then again maybe you are fine. But that just seems too little, especially for your hieght.
your probably really hot. if you truly wanna know for yourself, compair your picture to nicole richie. se ya babe ;)
You are only slightly underweght.
100-125 lbs is a healthy weight for a woman that is around 5'2. you could probably stand to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle
Try this website for info: http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/calcula...
You are normal weight, I am 5'4 and only 104-5 pounds. U R not anorexic who ever said that is just jealous. Just ignore it, My whole life people have been making me feel bad about being 'skinny' But I'm over it and I'm comfortable with myself. that's ALL that matters. ( unless someone really IS anorexic or obese鈾?
No, my ex was 5'6" and 105 and was perfectly healthy. You have a body most women (and men) would kill for!! My current gf is about 5;3" and 90-95 pound filipina. Dont sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net