Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am i too skinny?

i am 5'3
and i weigh 95 or 96 lbs is that too skinny?
Answer:
if you are not starving yourself or doing anything else to keep that weight and are eating like a normal person should be.why worry about it?
no.
YES!! im 5 feet tall, 100 pounds and I am on the thin side!
you are just a little under what you should be. you could use about 10 pounds.
well yes. but i don't know your build. you need to gain some weight.
no
yes
no your not skinny not yet
I have no idea
uh i think so. because i myself had a height of 5'1 and my weight is 98 lbs, but the machine where i had my measurements printed a paper that said that i am underweight..
Well how old are you? Your not too skinny but you should gain a few pounds.
WELL IM 5'1" and weigh 125 i am very fit n healthy but that's me if you look great at your size it's ok because my friend is about your weight and size and she looks great. just try and be healthy.
Technically, you would be because 95 is supposed to be only for 5'0 and shorter.but if you just don't gain weight easily or don' have a big appetite, it's fine. As long as your not starving yourself or something like that..
I have to agree with Mary-Beth. What matters is what you think. If gaining a few pounds will help your confidence then go for it. If you are comfortable with your weight and are healthy and eating right then there should be no need for concern
thats not to skinny but yes you are skinny beleive me my mom works with health
OK people are giving you mixed signals so i got your BMI


Your BMI is 17

18.5 =Underweight
18.5 - 24.9 =Normal
25.0 - 29.9 =Overweight


but that's OK your not that far..and some people go on diets to look like that ..so don't worry about it ...but if you are concerned that you look unhealthy and you want to eat more just eat healthy so that you don't blow up
yes but thats okay thats your desesion as long as your not hurting yourself to be skinny
I'm the exact same weight and an inch taller than you. I am skinny but I don't starve myself or anything, it is just my build. Be happy that you can eat whatever and still be thin. As long as you are healthy, other people's opinions on whether or not you are too skinny shouldn't matter.
that's a little on the skinny side, but as I always say, better thin than fat!
No!
Have u tried looking for ur
BMI?.. It's body mass index...
It compares ur height w/ ur weight...
It's a scientific way to tell if ur underweight..
obese.. overweight.. stuff like that..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/body_mass_i...
To be honest, you could stand to gain a little more. Maybe 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net