Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An area around my nipples itch.. what may cause that to happen?

i have light colored nipples.. and months(2-3) after i migrated here to the US from phil.. i noticed the surrounding area itches and when i started scratching it, it now turned to a darkish brown.. not really covered up my areola but surrounded most on the left nipple and not really that much on the right..

i dont know why or what caused this to happened..
Answer:
http://www.google.com/search?client=fire...
Its time you saw a dermatologist. I can't examine your nipples on the web.
It happens to me too around the time my period is due.
what you lack is someone to squeeze them...!
bug bites, little bugs are crawling around you and the nipple is softest, get to a doctor NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net