Saturday, October 24, 2009

Age of getting pregnant...?

What is the oldest age that it is, on average, safe to get pregnant? I'm only almost 22 but I'm so ready. My husband simply isn't. I want a baby so bad and I'm afraid when he is ready it will take so long and I'll be too old. (Yes, I'm paranoid.)

So is 30 still safe??
Answer:
My mother was 35 when she had me.
I wouldn't wait longer than that.
My mom was 35 when she had me and I came into the world perfectly fine. You're still young. I know you want to have a baby very badly, but it might be best if you wait...spend time with your husband...just the two of you.
i think 40 is the limit, after that it could cause damage in the baby. ask your doctor. people still have healthy babys at 50. i think you cant wait for your husband
i say 25
After thirty is safe. In fact, in some ways, it is better because you'll have more emotional and financial resources by then. If you oops your husband, he will resent you and the child, and rightly so!
30 is fine to become pregnant, i would say once you hit the 40s it may not be a good idea to become pregnant though, your 22 enjoy life before you have children, explore the world, have fun and than start bringing up a family, i personally would wait to have children till about 25.
My mom was 35 when she had me. I'm normal and her pregnancy was too.
Yes, it's fine. My uncle was born when my grandmother was 40. Don't worry..sheesh. You can normally get pregnant as long as you are bleeding.
Honey I was 37 when I had my last child. She is now 15 and healthy and happy. I had problems but that was because I had several medical issues before I got pregnant with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net