Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat?.....?

i'm going to 7th grade this year, so i'm about 13 and i weigh 91 pounds, i'm 4'11 and three quarters.am i fat?
Answer:
Yes.
no
nope.
no
No ur not fat if u only weigh 91 then maybe ur skinny u might want to gain
no you are not fat i am fat i weigh 95 pounds
No you're not fat.
I'm going into 7th grade too! I'm 5'6, and about 105. I think you are fine.
you can't know if you're fat just by saying hieght and weight, you need to know bone and mussle mass and a whole bunch of other things, and you don't sound fat at all, in fact maybe underaverage but i wouldn't know because i don't know all the details..
you are just being a typical 13-year old who wonders if their fat..
i do that too evryday because i am also 13, but i know they everygirl at this age thinks that
HELL NO YOU AREN'T! GIRL EAT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GO TO SCHOOL!
Take the fat quiz and see for yourself
no. my sister is in 8th grade, she is about 4'8 and weights 105. she says she is fat but really she is average.
Don't worry , you're fine
dont worry darling just swim and jog yer weight will soon disappear.
i dont think so...to find out go to google and type in bmi calculator then it will tell you if you are fat or not
No, you are not fat. You are still growing, so you will get taller, gain weight, and fill out. As long as you eat healthy, and get some exercise you'll be fine.
morbidly obese.
No, but you are short and growing. Over dieting during puberty can stunt your growth. Usually kids bulk up a little before their growth spurt.
fat is such an arbitrary word and it means differently to everyone.
use the bmi (body mass index)
and according to that you are slightly underweight.
Nah, ur not fat.. :)
no your fine
no you are not fat at all you are skinny
HEY GIRL DONT LISTEN 2 DAT CRACKAH WHO SAYS YOU'RE FAT HE'S AN IDIOT N PISSED ME OFFF HE'S JUST SOME STUPID GUY WHO WANTED 2 BE A JERK AND MAKE YOU BE UNHEALTHY SO EVERYOTHER ANSWER WAS KNOW AND GIRL THEY'RE RIGHT...ALL XCEPT 4 THE CRACKAH OF COURSE...I'M 5'1" N WEIGH 95 LBS. SO YOUR PERFECTLY FINE, IF NOT UNDER WEIGHT...NO ACTUALLY YOUR'E PERFECT:D IT AINT ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIE, ITS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE.
my opinion is, not at all as long as you're healthy and eating 3 square meals and 2 snacks you're A OK!
I understand your a preteen and such and you view your others around you and compapre yourself and most of the time you feel like their better which of is not true. I know i do. But see its crazy cause usually people envy you for something you dont have. So you are beautiful. And no you arent fat. Dont buy into the tabloids they air brush alot of the things. Your healthy, Be proud
You're a perfect size for your height %26 age. If anyone tells you you're fat they're just most likely jealous.
Ignore DomC COMPLETELY! That is just STUPID! You are definitely NOT FAT! For example, I'm about 13 and I'm 5'4". Okay? I weigh 120 pounds! YOU ARE NOT FAT! Neither am I! People tell me that they don't believe me when I say I'm 120 pounds! I play like ALL sports so it's muscle really! I weigh 21 pounds more than you and you are probably older. So, to sum it up, YOU ARE NOT FAT! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD YOU BE FAT! Okay? Love ya Chicky! If you need anything, I promise whatever you tell me will go to the GRAVE with me, else you can email me! That goes for almost anybody that wants to talk here!
No u r not fat at all but remember u will gain some weight when ur boobs start to form because ur boobs weigh a lot when u have big boobs so be happy of what u have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net