Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat?

I am 5'2'' and I weigh 107lbs? I am very athletic but I want to know If i'm fat??/
Answer:
No, your not the least bit fat. In fact I'm 5'3" about the same weight there and if any one calls me fat, I'm kickin their booty. Look I've been through an eating disorder. I gained 20 pounds to get back to a normal health.
I can tell ya this, it ain't pretty when ya start getting bruises on your back side when you sit down and your hair starts falling out.
Your at a healthy weight. If you want to exercise to stay fit Great, but don't go nuts on deprivation. Your head doesn't work right, and even as much powder, makeup and fancy crap as Paris H. wears won't cover that in reality your messed up.
omg. hell yeah. fatty fatty buum bum
No girl you're skinny. How skinny do you want to be?
no
i dont think so...
NO!! you probably just have large bone mass and or muscles mass
Your BMI is 19.6, which is well within the "healthy" range of 18.5-24.9.

As for being fat, I would have to imagine not. But to find out for sure, I would recommend a body fat test. Can be done at your local YMCA, and it takes about 5 minutes.
107lbs for 5'2" isn't bad. But you could probably afford to lose 5-7lbs. Stick in there you can do it.
no you can weigh up to 110 and not be over weight
you need to get a grip, you are the perfect weight! stop obsessing, to thin is unhealthy and you dont want to loose a pound your skinny as hell all ready!!
not at all you are actually adout 5 pounds under weight and don't let any one tell you that your fat
No, you're skinny!
fat according to who? you shouldn't let people set standards for you. if you like where you're at, then no you're not fat.
your skinny
no, i bet you're a normal beautiful women
if your fat im huge im 5'2 and 139.
107 pounds is not fat,cause I'm 5'6 about 119,and athletic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net