Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I going to start soon?

I have all of the signs,Viagnal discharge,cramps,everything with puberty.I cramp so bad before I have to go to the bathroom,and fell like my sister on her period,and im a little moodier than I was before.Will I start soon?Any idea of what I should have with me?
Answer:
very possible. Although I'm not sure what you mean about cramping before having to go to the bathroom. Do you mean intestinal cramping? If so , that's nothing to do with your period.
Menstrual cramps are a unique feeling, it's not really a pain that can be mistaken once you know what it is.

Usually girls have early signs of puberty for about 2 years before they see their first period.
No
just to be sure, bring pads or tampons with you and extra underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net