Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i and my freind fat?

im 13 weigh 100lbs. and am 5'2. am i too fat? o and is my freind fat? she is 13 weighs 118 lbs, and is 5'2.
please answer!
Answer:
You both are in the right range.
Your friend is at a good weight for her height. You are a little underweight.
No. The healthy weight for someone who is 5'2" should be around 110lbs give or take some. So you are both fine =)
You are both healthy although you are a bit under weight
at 5'2" you should weigh between 98lbs and 130lbs .. so you are both fine
No this is normal for ur age/height. As u get older u will start toning up and feel alot fitter. Ur weight may stop at a certain age and stay at that for a while. Exercise and eating properly balanced diets can achieve a good weight. Drink plenty of water which is also good for ur skin.
That sounds about normal to me. I'm 5'6" and am 125 and look okay. You two sound fine though.
Ur friend is right wear she should b but u r a little under weight
nope looks like you guys are normal!
Seriously?

I mean . . . seriously?

If you are honestly worried that you are fat I would suggest seeing your doctor who can suggest a counselor dealing with body image issues.

And if you just want to show off how thin you are with a "omigawd, I'm a size two, I'm, like, soooo fat!!" little monologue, spare us.
Are you KIDDING?

I wish I was that weight at that hight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net