Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i at a normal weight?

i mean my doc said im overweight

cuz im 5'4 and i weigh 145 lbs, and im 15 years old

i mean i never considered myself fat, i always look good in everything...lol...

and im a dancer, and have a few muscles and calves


thanks~~~
Answer:
Well, if your arm gets caught in the car door when you slam it, WAKE UP CALL!
sounds like you're ok, you're too young to be worried about that.
If your doctor says it, then I don't think anyone else's opinion here really matters. =D
over weight, yes, obease no.

it's probibly a concern to the doctor becuase you're still a teenager, and are likely to pack on 10 or 20 more pounds before you reach your 20s.

But they should have done a body fat % test because you say you're an athlete with a lot of muscle mass.
The approximot weight for a 5'4 girl depending on her frame ranges from 125- 140. so tecnically u r 5 pounds over weight. but thats an easy loss. Also rember thoug u sed u r muscular. that has a lot to do with it because mucsle weighs more then fat. ;)
Well I'm 14,
I'm 5'2, and I'm 108.
So I don't really know about you, but I would listen to the doctor. I'm sure your not fat, they are probably more concerned with what you eat (I'm a junk food person too ;) )
It may just be your metabolism that they are watching.
i dont think u are beacause ur a dancer alot of it will be muscle mass i wudnt worry about it
muscle wheighs more than fat so if u arent fat and ur comfortable with ur body u should b fine
well the doctor knows best, its really good that you feel secure in your body tho! id say just lose 10-20 pounds, no more than that, it'll be simple since you dance anyway, just watch what you eat and you'll lose weight like crazy
You know what I'm 5'3 and I weighted 145lbs and my Doctor said the same thing but he was quick to say its only according to a height weight chart that doctors follow i'm pretty muscular and the height chart is old and leaves little room for muscle (if your a dancer you should be fairly muscular) as far as women go. So don't even sweat it its meant to show healthy normal(average) weight for for your height but it doesn't always apply your doctor should have explained this. Hope I helped.
hey girl. its me ur worst nightmare. hahaha. thats so funny. u overweight fatass. thats hillarious. u are fat. fatty mc fat fat. ewwwwwwwwww. 145lbs. im 5ft 8in and weigh 125lbs. u are so freakin fat. no its not muscle. its ur fattyness. u loser. u are fat. ur obese. ill give u some weight watchers coupons dont worry. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net