Saturday, October 31, 2009

Always Late Periods? Hormone count is normal according to the doctor what is goin on with me!?

I always have constantly late periods to 43 days maximum i went to the doctor about this and bascially my hormone count is normal. So i wonder why if my hormones are normal why i am not having a 28 day cycle! Has any one else had any experience to this, what causes this if hormones are normal. I am 16 year old and started my period when i was 12-13. Thankyou for any help you can give me
Answer:
How irregular are they? Could be you just have a 30 or 35 day cycle or something. Periods can be very irregular in some people especially the first few years. Some people are just like that. Not everybody goes for 28 days, you could be mostly regular but on a longer cycle. The fact is if your hormones are normal then it's probably nothing to worry about at the moment. In fact you're rather lucky, I wish I had a 43 day one!
i dont know why your periods are so irregular, but it can take years for them to become regular, i had mine for 5 years and they still weren't regular, but then i went on the pill and that worked. you coupld try the birth control pill. some women take it only to ease period pains and make them more regular. mine are like clockwork now!
Not everyone has a 28 day cycle.

Yours just happens to be about 43 days long.

The only time I had a 28 day cycle is when I got on birth control pills. When I wasn't on pills I could have it anywhere between 30 and 50 days.
Why did u not ask all these questions from the doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net