Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i fat?

it's really hard for me to tell because i have a negitive self body image and i cant help but think im fat..im 5'7, 124 pounds and im 14.. Can someone give me advice on how to think greatly of myself and know im not chubby or fat, cause when i look in the mirror i think i look huge, i cant take it anymore...
thanks
Answer:
Man I wish I weighed 124 lbs. That's a perfect weight for 5'7. You're skinny! When you look in the mirror you should see how beautiful you really are. Around your age is when puberty happens and all kinds of crazy thoughts will go through your mind. No worries you could gain 10 lbs and still not be fat. Your beautiful just how you are, don't try to lose any weight.
no you are not fat!!!!
No. I'm 5'1" and I'm 106 pounds and people make fun of me for being skinny. Your not fat.
No, you are not fat at all. I am 5'5" and I weigh 160 lbs. You are tall, and a lot of tall people weigh 200 lbs or more. I pretty sure you are very skinny weighing at 124, you are skinner than me!!
I know EXACTLY how you feel. i thought i was extremely fat when i was really underweight. if you're 14 at 5'7 and 124 pounds, i'd say thats perfect. even if you were to gain 10 more pounds that would still be good at the age of 14. =]]
good news: you are not fat. The bad news: you have low self esteem
If you are "fat"- SO WHAT?? I mean, you aren't gonna have health problems or anything! A bunch of 14 year old girls are going to make fun of you- that's MUCH worse!! (sarcasm!)
Most men want a healthy looking girl. I am a 5'7" male and weigh 150. You are not fat, that is probably your ideal weight. A 14 year old girl should worry more about her future and education. Remember, skin and bones are gross!!!!!
no u are perfectly normal.i looked on bmi calculator, and it said u are normal.
DONT WORRY AND PLEEEEAAAAAASEEEEE DONT STARVE URSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net