Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i average weight?

Im 13 and I have been 100 pounds sometimes 90-95 and my weight keeps changing all the time. The thing is that i have been on and off with the same weight ever since grade 6 and now im going to grade 8.? Is this weird? (im about 5''6')

Only serious replys please. Thanks.
Answer:
Your weight fluctuates throughout the day. Usually about five pounds.

Your weight sounds kind of a bit skinny for your height, but maybe your build is small. *shrugs*
i think you are more of a underweight side.
You are 100% fine.
i think ur underweight
yea kind of
ur close to underweight around lower average?
you're perfect. don't lose ANY weight. you could actually stand to gain a little.
yea, if you're five six and thirteen you're like fifteen- twenty pounds underweight.
i'm 5'5 and 163 pounds(74kgs) and yes i could lose a bit but i'm not "fat", by the sounds of it your skinny
5/5 is 105 and thats the right weight for freshmin girl
that is a good weight for your height. Try to stay active and your body will form well. The next few years your body will change greatly.
some ppl are born thin and light... its natural... but try not to exercise too much or eat too less otherwise you are quite okay
OKay your the same age as me, taller, and weigh less. If your 5' 6'' u should weigh at LEAST 115. Okay I'm 5' 4'' and weigh about 112 and trust me I'm not fat. But the thing is you can weigh a lot but look healthy. Thats how I am. I weigh more than my friends but I'm skinny in a healthy way.

You should gain a couple of pounds.
Girls going through puberty have a lot of hormonal changes going on that will affect your weight. You will probably begin to fill out (your hips will get bigger, breasts, etc) so weight change will happen.
According to Prevention Magazine, at 5'6" you should weigh between 118-146. Are you skinny? Do people tell you you're too skinny? Listen to your body, hon. It'll tell you if you should gain weight. And listen to your parents too. Good luck to you. :) -L
As long as you are eating enough (not depriving yourself when hungry) and not over-exercising, you're fine. I knew lots of very thin girls in middle school; most of them filled out by high school.
You're perfectly normal!! I'm 14 and I've been 100 pounds since 6th grade!! Of course, people get off and on on a certain balance of weight, but that's the way life is. And I'm about the same height too. It's not weird, it's perfectly normal. Don't worry about it. Hope this helps! :o) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net