Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i about to start my period?

I'm 13, about 5', 90 lbs, and a 34 a or aa, if that helps. Well, I've been having what i think are cramps all day, my stomach will hurt for about an hour just below my bellybutton (not badly) and then it'll just stop... also i feel unable to excercise (im very athletic). My zits suddenly cleared up, without warning, and I'm getting discharge again (it had stopped for a while). Please help, am i going to start? im going on travel tomorrow and i dont want to get it on the plane!
Answer:
I have no idea if you're going to start it! But I do know that if your body is getting ready to start your period, the change in pressure and altitude will start it right away. Take a pad or tampon or both, or several of both with you just in case. tylonal, advil, or midol wouldn't be a bad packing idea either.
With the information u gave me, it sounds like u are about to start. I was 10 yrs. old when I first started my period, I didn't have cramps, I just went to the bathroom, and saw red in my urine. I am 12 now.
Wear a panty liner while you're traveling...better safe than sorry, honey
Sounds like it to me too. I started at 9 yrs old and had the worst cramps (I didnt know what they were back then though) about a month before hand. Then in the 7 days leading up to it I also had the cramps that you are presenting with. The discharge is absolutely normal as it is getting ready to start bleeding.

My advice is to take some tampons/ pads with you on the plane just incase you do get them but dont be alarmed as you are now turning into a woman :)
Have a good one
Don't panic. I was lucky I didn't get mine untill I was 14. Is your stomach a little bigger than usual? If so than that can mean your bloated. Just take it easy and carry some sanitary stuff in your purse so you can be prepared. And talk to your mom, she should know how to help.
well get some pads just incase cause if u do u start u will haft to have some or else . Ur at the age and u usually start when Ur at least 100lbs but now that Ur 13 that doesn't matter. you really don't know but the cramps are a sign maybe in 3 weeks who knows .and make sure to have some Advil if u do. don't worry it is no big deal u just haft to get used to it.i was 11 when i started and it was over winter break so it better that starting during school but now I'm 15 and its no biggie
First, calm down. If you start you can be prepared. It sounds like you just may be ready so it's time to get either a pad or tampon, whichever you feel most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net