Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!?

I can't sleep! :o(
Answer:
Sorry, didn't get your Q until this morning ... woke up late! ;D
I used to have trouble sleeping ... had to take Advil and Benadryl every night to be able to go to sleep, woke up every morning with a headache. And I'd still wake up in the night.

THEN . I quit drinking my one cup of strong coffee in the morning. No more headaches. No more trouble going to sleep. No more waking up in the middle of the night. No more stomach aches. No more mood issues. When I told my doc about it, he ALMOST wanted to give up coffee, too!

I miss coffee. But not that much!
Me neither.
Neither can I, try Ambien
I have been having exactly the same problem. I have lay in bed trying to clear my mind and not worry about sleeping to see if that helped. Lavender is lovely to smell while you are in bed and chamomile tea helps with relaxation (only I can't stand the stuff personally)

Yoga before bed can really help slow down your mind and wear out your physical body before bed.

Good luck sweetie I know how it feels as I haven't been sleeping well for months now
If this happens regualry you may want to try kalms sleep.. they are natural. and help you sleep..
I must agree with you...thanx for 2
well its 9pm here and im tired as but to help you out when i cant sleep i drink cammomile tea...really calming and relaxing
me too
i can't sleep more that 3 hours there days
i don't know why
I'm really tired
try this. after evening try to avoid cola items and used to drink milk. when u going to sleep wash ur legs with pure water and try to sleep. not think about anything
me toooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net