Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i considered petite?

i'm 15, 5'2 and 120 lbs.
Answer:
Yes
Yes. Unless you don't grow... anymore but your still growing anyone under 5'2 is considered petite {for aldults i think} since your still growing i don't think you are.
Heightwise i'd say yes.. not sure about weight though because i'd say petite was quite thin as well.. although you can still buy clothes in the petite section in any size..
Im 15 and 5'2 as well!! lol
Yes, anyone is considered petite if you are 5'4" and under, no matter what your weight is.
I wouldn't consider you petite. maybe if you weighed like 95 lbs
Yes a healthy 5ft 2.
Only if you consider yourself so. Act the size you want to be. I would give a lot to be 15, 5'2 and 120 lbs.

I think the petite clothes in the store would be good for you. I am 5'5 and sometimes they even look good on me.
I'm fifteen and 5ft 1 or 2 poss and everyone is CONSTANTLY making jokes about how tiny I am compared to other people.

So YES you are very petite !

My Mum is 4ft 11 and if I mention this to people they seem unbelievably shocked.

I don't know ? Most people of our age seem to be taller than their parents so I think being 5ft 2 now is considered smaller than it used to be ! :)

u are definately petite X
yes you are
You are of normal weight for your height. I would consider you small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net