Saturday, October 31, 2009

Alli- Should I take it? I need to loose 50 lbs within 2 years.?

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if I should take alli to help me with my weight loss. I am getting married (renew vows) in two years. I would like to shed 50lbs. I saw this program that talked about alli and I was wondering if I should take it. Any comments or suggestions? Would be really nice if someone using the product would comment as well.

Thanks for your help!

Lilmo
Answer:
I started taking it the day it went on sale and I love it. After being stuck at the same weight over a year and the scale not moving, I am now down about 8 pounds and it has been very easy. I have stuck to a very low fat diet and take three tablets each day.

I've changed to eating very well, lots of vegetables, lean meats, whole grain breads, non-fat milk, etc. Much healthier than when I tried Atkins. I'm also never hungry and build in low fat snacks throughout the day.

What I do like is knowing that "if you do the crime, you do the time". I liken it to not wanting to drink because of the hangover. I don't want the side effects so I just don't eat the fat to start with.

I plan to stay with this plan for 10 more lbs then as needed. Actually after being on the plan for a few weeks now I'm finding I don't want fatty foods anymore anyway.
If you go to the website for that product, there is a questionnaire that will let you know if you are ready for that type of medication.
its something that u really need to commit to. if u eat fatty food u will get (sorry to be graphic but oily anal leakage and oily stool) ive been thinkin about taking it too but check out the website i think its called myalli. it has a test to tell u whether ur ready or not. also, have u tried other things like exercise and proper diet?

good luck!!
Read tips %26 Articles on different types of Diets, Exercise Programs, Yoga,Pilate's %26 much more.

All about Weight Loss, Weight Watchers, Tea Diets, easy Home Exercises to name a few
I'm not sure I have heard good thing about it though
you have to watch your fat intake. if you ingest too much it will cause you to "soil yourself" i would carry around a 2nd outfit where ever you go.
No. If you exercise and stay active and on your feet, and eat a high fiber, naturally low fat and low sugar diet, you should easily be able to lose that weight in 2 years. You could even do it in one year. Losing a pound a week is a healthy rate of weight loss. Those pills just aren't good for you. I tried Hydroxycut but it made my heart race and it was a little disturbing. I asked my doctor about it and he likened it to using 4th gear instead of 5th in your car. Yes you burn more calories but your "engine" might wear out sooner.
alli aids in weight loss, if you already are putting in the work. say you're already dieting and excercising taking alli will cause you to lose an addtl 5-7 lbs/year.

it may also cause uncontrollable diarhea.

save your money
http://www.myalli.com/default.aspx...

Their website answers a lot of questions, but looking at the side effects is worthwhile as it can cause some embarrassing moments until you are used to cutting down your fat intake.

Ultimately, the decision is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net