Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I close to having it?How do you know for sure?

I have been having cramps very now and then. I have heard from my teachers, that some cramps lead you into your period. How do you know that your period is VERY close to happening?
Answer:
Periods affect different people in different ways. Generally if you have had your period before you can learn to predict when it will happen due to cramps. It has always been a good heads up for me. So if you have cramps (especially if they are quite painful) then I suggest carrying pads or tampons on your person at ALL times as your period won't be far away!
this , may sound stupid, but you can use a calendar, go to your doctor, and you can start recording your periods, its easy, kinda boring, but easy
honasty u really dont know.

the only thing u can do is rest and if the cramps are really bad either try and ice pack on ur lowwer stomache or a heat pack...

personally heat works better for me...
I have a shower that i can lay flat on the floor and lay with the water pouring on my stomach. and it feels so good!

ALSO take ibeprophen... (idk how to spell it!)?

it's a blood thinner so it'll help if it is ur period
if not it'll just get rid of the cramps!


hope u the best
My breasts get extra firm and tender - that's how I know it's coming and sometimes I get a sharp pain in my abdomen, usually one sided, right before it starts.
www.beinggirl.com
keep track with a calender :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net