Saturday, October 31, 2009

Always UltraThin Pads?

Has anyone else had a problem with always pad wing adhesive not coming completely off? It is really starting to get annoying and I may switch to a new brand.

If anyone did switch, what did you switch to?
Answer:
I use StayFree, regular with wings. I have been for as long as I can remember. I don't like Kotex because they don't absorb as well as they claim (well, for me they don't). With the StayFree, I've never had any problems with the wings... I've always wondered why they even make pads without them... lol... But, yeah, I'd recommend the ones I use! :)
I like Kotex, though I don't use the wings kind.
thats why i like them because the wings stay in place and the wings are large so it goes all the way over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net