Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i alright?

i really dont want to eat. i dont think im fat or anything, but food is really ... just the smell is grosses me out. no im not pregnent. only 13. help! i dont want to lose weight!
Answer:
You need to seek a doctor so that you can get some testing done to find out if there is a serious ailment going on with you. Good Luck
then pick a food thats your favorite, everyone has a favorite food, and attempt to just eat that
I had the same problem. But it only happened to me after I got pregnant. I still get nauseated at the sight of some food. I just eat my favorite foods. I still eat even if I feel that way. I don't want to eat because I feel sick but I never end up vomitting or anything. So just eat all your favorite foods even if it makes you sick.
You know, it's not unusual to lose your appetite but sometimes these symptoms might partner with sicknesses or other patterns of the body. A cold or flu, for example, a parasite, a recent traumatic event or just the cycle of your period.

I know that in my past too I have lost my appetite, not because I was trying to lose weight but due to stressful or traumatic events.

Just try and find a food that you still enjoy and if your loss of appetite continues, it's not too lame to see a doctor about it.
It's better to make sure you're in complete health both in your body and in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net