Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i harming myself???

well.since i got on vacation(1 week ago) everything has changed and i feel like im harming myself...i cant sleep until 4 AM every day and i wake up @ about 11-12 afternoon...i've been stuffing myself with food..i didnt get fat YET but im sure it's coming...i some times feel pain in my body from ebing on the computer so long,..but i have nothing else 2 do.help me plz..i think im damaging my body...
PS:i always feel like my mouth is dry even after drinking water...
Answer:
MOVE AROUND AND EXCERCISE, READ, STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, EAT HEALTHY, AND FORCE YOURSELF TO SLEEP (DON'T STAY UP ANY LATER THAN 2:00 A.M.
OF COURSE YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF BUT NOT FOR SLEEPING TOO MUCH. STAYING ON THE COMPUTER FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS COULD HURT YOUR BACK AND EYES A LOT. EATING JUNK IS GOING TO GET YOU SOME WEIGHT. IF THIS IS FOR NOT A LONG TIME THEN ITS OKAY B/C ITS YOUR VACATION
That doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle at all.
Yeah, I'd think you were harming yourself. Because you're supposed to get 10-12 horus of sleep as a child, and 8-10 I think as an adult. Also, if you're not excercising, the food you eat will just sit there, and the amount of sleep you're getting causes stress; Im getting at the fact you're going to see yourself gaining weight. Maybe even a lot. I think you should join a gym, go for jogs with friends, or go out and make new friends. Or just see a doctor. (:
I think you need to get your blood sugar checked. It sure sounds to me like something is going on and a visit to the doctor would help...your symptoms sound like high blood sugar. Go as soon as you can.
You didn't say where you vacation was, but if you've been passing through time zones it can take up to a fortnight before you circadian rhythm is harmonized.

Sounds like you're bored or in love, do something YOU enjoy and see how things pan out.
cheers from another twilight shifter.
Gray
that sounds bad. 1.try going 2 sleep earlier 2.eat less %26 healthier foods 3.hang out with friends, try doing ANYTHING besides being on the computer, or limit yourself 2 like 1 hour on the puter' a day. :D
You are harming yourself in the long run. You can handle a day of junking out a few times a year, but every day is asking for trouble. The food that we snack on is full of chemicals and additive that cause all kinds of problems, among then is Type ll diabetes. You need to get some fresh fruit and vegetables to replace the snacks and you have to get some exercise. Take a walk or something.
It is never good for your body to go without exercise and healthy eating. A consistent sleep pattern is ideal but noone really has one. It's hard to go to sleep and get up and the same exact time every single day. But it is easy to go for walks, jump rope, pop in a work out video, hiking, biking, swimming, etc. I think people spend way too much time on the net and it's unhealthy. Sure, I'm on here, but I allow myself certain time each week and I also work out 5 times a week, work a full time job and do other things without my computer. It sounds like if you're not on the net, you have nothing to do and that's sad, kinda the point I was trying to make in my last answer to someone, I said that the internet is killing the ability for youth to develop social skills. Don't you have the desire to meet people, make friends, go outside and see beautiful things? If you can't sleep after like 20 mins, get up and wait til you feel sleepy again. Insomnia is common and hard to beat, but you CAN beat it if you just try. I can't make you do these things, but in your best interest, you should really consider them. Exercise, eat well, and take a vacation from your computer and television. Texting included. Electronics control too much of our lives these days, be human and go do stuff that requires moving more of your body than just your fingers!!
By vacation I'm assuming you mean school's out. Yo'ure probably just enjoying not having any structure in your schedule. I do it myself now and then. One morning, set your alarm for like 8am and then get some exercise during the day so that you're tired and can go to bed earlier. Try not to sleep past 10 in the mornings. Sitting on your butt at the computer all day is an addiction and you need to get yourself up and stimulate your mind some other way. As for the eating, if you drink more water you wont be able to eat as much. If your mouth is dry you are already feeling the effects of dehydration. Stop eating crap and get some fruit into you. Read a book. Go do something else. Get a job maybe? Yo'ull be ok, you just need to get some structure back into your life.
I have experienced the same scenario in the past. It is important for long term health to take care of your body. Talk to your doctor. I had help to get my sleeping schedule back to normal. The same with food. I splurged on vacation, eating many delights, without much self discipline. Now, I remind my self that an occasional treat does not hurt, but "continual" treats ARE harmful. Exercise is really important. If you are not the athlectic type, try walking. It helps your body and your emotions. You may have post-vacation depression. If it lasts longer than a few weeks, please see a doctor.
I am NOT a doctor so I am in NO WAY going to give you medical advice.
However, it sounds like you took a Vacation Splurge! Meaning you eat whatever, whenever and do whatever, whenever. I do that when I'm on vacation, but sometimes I go a little overboard. Although the difference between you and I is that I am usually at the beach and I don't know where you are. I am guessing it is somewhere with a computer and nothing else to do, or you just don't want to do anything else. In my opinion sitting at the computer all day are making your muscles lazy. (not to be rude or offend you) You make have heard the expression "couch potato". I think that you should get a little exercise. Go swimming, take a walk (is there a mall near by?), if you are staying in a hotel and it has a gym go there you can walk on the treadmill and watch T.V. Find someway to get active.
If that doesn't help try splitting up your eating times (still drinking LOTS of water) Eat breakfast around 10-20 minutes after you wake up. Lunch around midday (if you wake around midday skip breakfast) and Dinner around 6-9 and eat 1 snack if you want during the day.
If that doesn't help see a Doctor! As I said I am NOT a doctor and this should not be taken as medical advice.

Hope this helps!
Feel Better Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net