Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i in "trouble" coz it "bursted"??

Hi everyone.i have a "gal problem"..i reside in a normal climate area and if by any chance i travel out of town to a hot place i normally miss my periods or they come late. Last week my and my boyfriend went out of town (to a coastal town that was very hot) and while at "it" the cd bursted. He pulled out in time and the next day i took the morning pill as a precaution coz am not ready be a mummy. Its been 3 days and as usual my P's are late...am really worried wondering if its coz of the bursted cd or the usual tendancy of my P's coming late coz i travelled. I am now kindly asking if there is a way i can make my P's come ASAP or shud i just wait for them in agony?? and pliz dont ask me to go for the a test..am over scared!!

thanx everyone.
Answer:
Stress can also affect periods such as the traveling but I would recommend getting in touch with your dr to let them know what is going on and see what they think could be causing this.
You could be pregnanit or - whenevre I go on holiday to a hot place i dont come on my period, i think theres nothing wrong with it as my mum once went to an asian country that was very hot and stayed there for 6 months and she didnt have a period at all.
When in doubt seek medical attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Womens Health Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net